The fire may be out or the water may be receding, but your valuable items are still at risk. We know how much your possessions mean to you. Let ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response take care of the contents of your home or business during the restoration process.
- Trained & Experienced in Contents Handling
- Dispose of Unsalvageable Items
- Repair & Restore What Can Be Saved
- Complete Inventory Lists
- Storage in Our Secure, Climate-Controlled Warehouse
- Insurance Claim Assistance
Professional Packout & Content Restoration in West Sacramento, CA
We are experts in handling, cleaning, and storing cherished possessions and come to your side with packout crews who are thoroughly trained in packing and inventory management. At ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response, we bring calm to the chaos. We're happy to serve Sacramento, Yolo, and Yuba Counties.
Our Packout & Content Restoration Process
- Inventory, pack, and transport your belongings to a climate-controlled warehouse
- Provide a printed copy of inventory items
- Restore, clean, and deodorize items
- Track and document contents throughout the restoration process
- Provide easy access to your items when needed
- Return items to your home
When it's necessary to remove any contents, we begin our proven process for inventorying, packing, and safely transporting your items and furniture to a climate-controlled location. Our onsite automated inventory process records each inventory item and tracks the status of your belongings from removal to return. Rest assured that all your cherished items are cleaned, deodorized, and restored by our trained technicians.