As your go-to experts for mold removal and remediation, ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response has the tools and the know-how to examine your living areas, diagnose the source of the problem, and then take immediate steps to help remove the mold. Call us today to deal with your mold issues in West Sacramento, CA, and the surrounding areas.
- IICRC-Certified Technicians
- 24/7 Fast Response
- Insurance Claims Assistance
- Repair the Source of the Moisture
- Thoroughly Clean Surfaces and Contents
- Restore Your Indoor Air Quality and Reduce Allergens
get rid of mold now before further damage occurs
Mold does more than just look bad and stink. It eats into organic structures in your property like walls, floorboards, and rafters, causing structural damage. Without thorough mold remediation from IICRC-certified professionals, you'll never know if your property will be safe from escalating mold damage. ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response has the experience and specialized equipment to restore your home or business to health after you discover mold.
For the occupants of your home, mold also offers another danger – mold spores. As mold grows, it produces tiny airborne filaments that will carry throughout the building's environment. Those mold spores, once inhaled, can cause a wide range of severe health problems, especially for children, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems. If the spores travel into your heating or A/C system, they can then infect the rest of the house.
Our Mold Remediation Process
- Locating the mold and identifying the source of the moisture
- Assessing the extent of the damage
- Isolating the area using physical barriers and negative air pressure
- Capturing microscopic mold spores from the air with state-of-the-art equipment
- Removing mold from surfaces with antimicrobial and antifungal treatments
- Disposing of mold-damage porous materials
- Cleaning and deodorizing salvageable possessions
- Repairing and reconstructing damaged areas