Hoarding is a complex mental health disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions, regardless of actual value. A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy, or both. Trust ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response to compassionately guide you through the process of restoring the property to healthy conditions.
- Extensive Training & Experience with Hoarding Situations
- Project Management to Ensure the Safety of Everybody
- Coordination with Local Government Agencies
- Thorough Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Reconstruction & Restoration
Rely On Our Proven Hoarding Clean Up Process in West Sacramento, CA
Dramatic action is required to address the problem and help each customer on the road to recovery. ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response uses a successful cleaning program that uses a proven process to help resolve hoarding situations, large or small.
A Professional and Understanding Approach
Cleaning the home of a hoarder is a difficult task that requires effective planning, detailed execution, and the right equipment. Our professionals apply their expertise to ensure proper debris removal, biohazard disposal, and content cleaning of salvageable items. We also offer general cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing services. In many cases, due to the level of contamination in a hoarding environment, our highly trained technicians must utilize protective gear to avoid infection. Not only does a hoarding situation require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each client with compassion and respect.
Count on the Hoarding Experts at ServiceMaster Restoration by First Response
- Remove clutter and clean up debris
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize the property
- Help locate lost jewelry, hidden money, or other valuable items
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help distribute donations to local charities
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (locally and nationwide)
- Help facilitate paperwork required by local governments or agencies